Thank you for participating in Adobe Community Help. As a leader in the Adobe community, you have an opportunity to help impact the way millions of people around the world learn and use Adobe software.
As the eyes and ears of Adobe within the community, your role is to:
- Monitor community participation - respond to issues, accept and approve feedback, and reject inappropriate comments
- Identify content that should be in the custom search index
- Look for great contributors - who is doing the good stuff on content
- Talk with the moderator team
Here are some resources to get you started.
- Community Help Overview, dashboard training, and more (May 11, 2010)
(Linking, points, comments, ratings, forum, etc)